We're doctor driven and patient focused.
For more than twenty years we've provided personalized, high-quality care to our patients, as well as a nurturing and welcoming workplace for all employees. We provide job stability and great benefits within a culture of compassion. We are a diverse network of services and providers in over 55 locations. We are continuing to grow, with over 515 medical providers, a support staff of 1,600 and more than 410,000 active patients. If you want to be part of something special, with new professional challenges and ways to grow, explore your options with us.
Our mission, vision and values
IHA exists to meet community needs through the provision of personalized, high-quality health and medical services to its patients in a manner that results in high levels of patient satisfaction and clinical quality, services, accessibility, and value. Learn more.
How we’re different:
1. Extensive network which is doctor directed and governed. We have over 400 physicians and 100 nurse practitioners and physician assistants. The IHA Governing Board has extensive provider representations and meets on a frequent basis. Each practice and division is led by a physician and administrative dyad team.
2. Patient-centered philosophy. Our goal is to provide the best possible care to every patient.
3. Terrific clinical quality performances. In a recent independent report published in Consumer's Reports, IHA was the highest ranked physician group in metro Detroit. We were the only physician group in metro Detroit to receive the highest possible rating on every quality-of-care measure. Learn more.
4. Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for enhanced care delivery. For the third straight year, IHA has been awarded the NextGen Healthcare Client Innovation Award. These awards validate the innovative work that we're doing within our NetxGen Heathcare environment, and underscores our commitment to provide the best tools possible to our providers and staff.
5. Outstanding satisfaction scores. We rank in the top quartile for patient satisfaction nationally.
6. Highly competitive compensation, retirement and benefit plans. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to fit the needs of you and your family. Learn more.
7. Rich history and modern day support. We formed IHA in 1994 with only a few independent private-practice groups from Washtenaw County, then over the years added physicians by choosing doctors that our own doctors used for their care and that of their families. In 2010 we became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trinity Health, which provides access to support and resources that benefits our providers, staff and patients every day. This rich history, supported by our Trinity Health partnership, helps we aligned with Trinity Health and Saint Joseph Mercy Health System to continue to provide quality care, while remaining a wholly-owned subsidiary of a larger system.
8. Southeastern Michigan is a great place to live. Learn more about the areas we live and work.