What is vascular surgery?
Vascular surgery is a surgical specialty focused on diseases of the vascular system. Vascular surgeons have significant experience with all aspects of treating patients with vascular disease, including diagnosis, medical treatment, and reconstructive surgical and endovascular techniques. In coordination with a patient’s primary care physician, these highly-trained physicians diagnose and recommend the most appropriate treatment while providing personalized, high-quality medical services to every patient.
Our comprehensive array of services includes:
- Arterial aneurysms, including the thoracic and abdominal aorta, and peripheral vessels
- Carotid artery disease for prevention of stroke
- PAD-Peripheral artery occlusive disease causing exercise-related leg pain (claudication) or limb-threatening ischemia
- Renovascular hypertension
- Hemodialysis access for patients with kidney failure
- Venous disorders, including varicose veins, at the Restoration Vein Care clinic