For more than 23 years we've provided personalized, high-quality care to our patients, as well as a nurturing and welcoming workplace for all employees. We provide job stability and great benefits within a culture of compassion. We are a diverse network of services and providers in over 70 locations. We are continuing to grow, with over 650 medical providers, a support staff of 1,600+ and more than 485,000 active patients. If you want to be part of something special, with new professional challenges and ways to grow, explore your options with us.
IHA exists to meet community needs through the provision of personalized, high-quality health and medical services to its patients in a manner that results in high levels of patient satisfaction and clinical quality, services, accessibility, and value. Learn more.
1. Highly competitive compensation, retirement and benefit plans. We offer a competitive and comprehensive benefits package to fit the needs of you and your family. Learn more.
2. Employee engagement best practice award winner. We were recently recognized by DecisionWise as a top performing organization with the 2017 Employee Engagement Best Practice Award. Learn more.
3. Patient-centered philosophy. Our goal is to provide the best possible care to every patient.
4. Outstanding satisfaction scores. We rank in the top quartile for patient satisfaction nationally.
5. Terrific clinical quality performances. In a recent independent report published in Consumer's Reports, IHA was the highest ranked physician group in metro Detroit. We were the only physician group in metro Detroit to receive the highest possible rating on every quality-of-care measure. Learn more.
6. Electronic Medical Record (EMR) for enhanced care delivery. IHA is a three-time NextGen Healthcare Client Innovation Award recipient. We are committed to providing the best tools possible to our providers and staff. In-house developers partner with providers to customize EMR. A 24-hour Help Desk and EMR trainers are also available to offer support.
7. Rich history and modern day support. We formed IHA in 1994 with only a few independent private-practice groups from Washtenaw County, then over the years added physicians by choosing doctors that our own doctors used for their care and that of their families. In 2010 we became a wholly-owned subsidiary of Trinity Health, which provides access to support and resources that benefit our providers, staff and patients every day. This rich history, supported by our Trinity Health partnership, helps we aligned with Trinity Health and Saint Joseph Mercy Health System to continue to provide quality care, while remaining a wholly-owned subsidiary of a larger system.
8. Southeastern Michigan is a great place to live. Learn more about the areas we live and work.