We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Megan Franzo-Romain, MD, and check-out.
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
4350 Jackson Rd
, MI 48103
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Megan Franzo-Romain, MD
Megan Franzo-Romain, MD, is a board-certified internal medicine physician. Her clinical interests include hypertension, diabetes and women’s health.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine 2015
- Henry Ford Hospital 2018
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.