Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
7575 Grand River Dr
, MI 48114
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Kristine Cece, MD
Kristine Cece, MD, PhD, is a board-certified family medicine physician. She has clinical interested in preventive care and women's health. Dr. Cece earned her PhD in neurobiology from Boston University.
- University of Michigan Medical School 2013
- Michigan Medicine 2016
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Society of Teachers in Family Medicine
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.