We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Mira Agrawal, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
49650 Cherry Hill Rd
, MI 48187
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Mira Agrawal, MD
Mira Agrawal, MD, FACP, is a board-certified internal medicine physician and has been in practice since 1996. She is a faculty member at St. Joseph Mercy Academic Internal Medicine Center. Dr. Agrawal's clinical interests include preventive care and smoking cessation. She is also works with her patients to take control of their health through dietary modifications and lifestyle changes.
- Royal College of Surgeons in Ireland 1991
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor 1996
- James Connolly Memorial Hospital 1992
- American Board of lnternal Medicine
- American Board of Lifestyle Medicine Diplomate
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.