We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Samih Ajami, DO, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
49650 Cherry Hill Road
, MI 48187
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Samih Ajami, DO
Samih Ajami, DO, is board-certified in family medicine. Dr. Ajami earned his medical degree from the Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine and completed his family medicine residency at St. John Macomb-Oakland Hospital in Warren. Dr. Ajami has clinical interests in diabetes, sports medicine and preventive care. He is a member of several professional organizations including the American Medical Association, the American Academy of Family Physicians, the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association.
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2015
- St. John Macomb - Oakland Hospital 2018
- American Board of Family Medicine
- Advanced Cardiovascular Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- American Academy of Family Physicians
- Michigan Association of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- Michigan Osteopathic Association
- American Medical Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.