We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Erik H. Howell, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- General Cardiology
14555 Levan Rd.
, MI 48154
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Erik H. Howell, MD
Erik H. Howell, MD is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and internal medicine. He specializes in interventional cardiology. His clinical interests include coronary artery disease, ischemic heart disease, vascular disease, aortic aneurysms, hypertrophic cardiomyopathy, and alcohol septal ablations.
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine 2011
- Cleveland Clinic 2014
- University of Rochester Medical Center 2017
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Heart Association
- American College of Cardiology
- American Medical Association
- St. Mary Mercy Livonia
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.