Roadwork on I-275 is impacting traffic around Melissa Meyer, MD in the Livonia Medical Center. Please allow at least 15 extra minutes to arrive to your scheduled appointment on time. For more information, click here.
Welcoming New Patients
- Well-women care
- Routine and high-risk pregnancy
- Adolescent gynecology
- Abnormal uterine bleeding and abnormal pap smears
- Minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery
- Minimally invasive hysterectomy and other gynecologic surgery
19000 St. Joe's Parkway
, MI 48152
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Melissa Meyer, MD
Melissa Meyer, MD, is board-eligible in obstetrics and gynecology. Dr. Meyer's clinical interests include well-women care, adolescent gynecology, routine and high-risk pregnancy, minimally invasive laparoscopic and robotic surgery.
- Washington University School of Medicine 2017
- University of Wisconsin School of Medicine and Public Health 2021
- Board-eligible - American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
Reviews for Melissa Meyer, MD
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.