Al Dodds, MD
Michigan Heart Ann Arbor
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Sees Current Patients Only
- General Cardiology
5325 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Al Dodds, MD
Dr. Dodds has been practicing in the area for over 15 years. His clinical interests include valvular heart disease, echocardiography, stress testing and adult congenital heart disease. Dr. Dodds also has additional training in adult comprehensive echocardiography and nuclear cardiology. He brings experience as a principal site investigator on multiple cardiac trials. He also speaks some Italian.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- International Society of Adult Congenital Cardiac Disease
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
- St. Joseph Mercy Chelsea
- St. Joseph Mercy Livingston
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.