Welcoming New Patients
- Breast cancer risk assessment & counseling
- Evaluation & Treatment of benign breast diseases including breast pain, nipple discharge & cysts
- State-of-the-art screening, detection & diagnostic technology through St. Joseph Mercy radiology services
- Access to cutting-edge clinical trials & research
- Genetic testing & counseling
5320 Elliott Dr.
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Emma Pryser, CNP
Emma Pryser, CNP is a board-certified Family Nurse Practitioner with clinical interests in preventive care for patients at high risk for breast cancer and diagnosis and treatment of benign breast cancer.
- Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
The topics that matter to you.
Check in regularly with the IHA Women's Health team, covering a variety of topics relevant to women at many different stages of life.