Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
1065 North Huron River Drive
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 7:00 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Lisa (Kurajian) Whipple, DO
Lisa (Kurajian) Whipple, DO, is board-eligible in family medicine. Dr. Whipple has additional training in osteopathic manipulative treatment (OMT). She has clinical interests in preventive care and wellness, nutrition and smoking cessation. Dr. Whipple is a member of the American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians and the American Osteopathic Association.
- Eligible, American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- American College of Osteopathic Family Physicians
- American Osteopathic Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.