Welcoming New Patients
- Annual Physical
- Medicare Wellness Checkup - Health Risk Assessment
- Preventive Care
- Smoking Cessation
- Management of Chronic Diseases
5361 McAuley Dr.
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Melissa Miller, CNP
Melissa Miller is a certified nurse practitioner. She earned a Master of Science in Nursing at Eastern Michigan University in Ypsilanti. Melissa has additional training in gerontology nursing and has earned certification as an Adult Gerontology Primary Care Nurse Practitioner.
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- National Institute of Health Stroke Scale
- American Association of Nurse Practitioners
- Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.