We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Neal Weinberg, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
4936 W Clark Rd
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 6:30 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Neal Weinberg, MD
Neal Weinberg, MD, FAAP is a board-certified pediatrician. Dr. Weinberg has extensive experience in pediatric care and enjoys taking care of children of all ages. He has developed a special interest in premature infants, children with complex problems, prevention and treatment of childhood obesity, as well as in helping children and families affected by ADD, ADHD and other learning disabilities. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Weinberg is co-medical director at IHA Arbor Park Pediatrics.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine 1976
- DMC Children's Hospital of Michigan 1979
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Washtenaw County Medical Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Healthcare Information and Management Systems Society
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.