Zachary York, CNP
Michigan Heart Ann Arbor
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
5325 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Zachary York, CNP
Zachary R. York, CNP, is a certified family nurse practitioner. Zachary has five years of nursing experience with specialization in critical care, cardio/thoracic surgery patients, and outpatient cardiology. His clinical interests includec ardiology and overall health promotion in the community.
- American Nurses Credentialing Center
- Basic Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Association of Critical Care Nurses
- Michigan Nurses Association
- Michigan Council of Nurse Practitioners
- American Academy of Nurse Practitioners
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.