What is Midwifery
Women are unique in many ways, very much like IHA's Nurse Midwives IHA Nurse Midwives not only offer comprehensive prenatal and childbirth services, but also provide the entire spectrum of well-woman gynecological care. With a focus on wellness education, our midwives are committed to enhancing a woman’s self-reliance and trust in her normal life process. IHA Nurse Midwives practice evidence-based medicine in comprehensive women’s health care, from preconception counseling, obstetrical and gynecologic services, normal labor management and vaginal deliveries. Nurse midwives are registered nurses who have graduated from a nurse-midwifery education program accredited by the American College of Nurse Midwives (ACNM) and have passed a national certification examination to receive the professional designation of certified nurse-midwife. Nurse-midwives have been practicing in the United States since the 1920s. Our sensitive and professional approach to gynecological primary care includes annual assessments and evaluations and consultative services with specialists as needed.
- IHA Nurse Midwives 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Welcoming New Patients
- Jennifer Baughman, CNMNurse Midwife
- Emily Bousamra, CNMObstetrician-Gynecologist
- Barbara Burkardt, CNMNurse Midwife
- Nora Drummond, CNM, CNPNurse Midwife
- Sarah Hakala, CNMNurse Midwife
- Jessica Hoskins, CNMNurse Midwife
- Megan Kahn, CNMNurse Midwife
- Jennifer Kelley, CNMNurse Midwife
- Kathy Kise, CNMNurse Midwife
- Carly Koelsch, CNMNurse Midwife
- Jenni Schulz, CNMNurse Midwife
- Nicole Sekulich, CNMNurse Midwife
- Jenny Stimac, CNMNurse Midwife
- Sarah Sutton, CNMNurse Midwife
The topics that matter to you.
Check in regularly with the IHA Women's Health team, covering a variety of topics relevant to women at many different stages of life.