Orthopaedics - Foot and Ankle Surgery
Foot and ankle surgery is performed by a medical doctor who has completed four years of medical school, five years of general orthopaedic residency training and additional training in foot and ankle specialty care. The foot and ankle surgeon can also evaluate the entire musculoskeletal system and can effectively treat complex lower extremity conditions in conjunction with the rest of the body. Because of this special training, they may treat conditions medically or surgically, depending on each patient’s needs and condition.
- Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Orthopaedics - Schoolcraft Campus 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Orthopaedics - Chelsea 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Welcoming New Patients
- Neil Bakshi, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Thomas M. Hearty, MD, DPTOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Cameron Patthanacharoenphon, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
Watch & Learn with Trinity Health IHA Medical Group Orthopaedics
Trinity Health IHA Medical Group's trusted orthopaedic surgeons discuss topics that affect their patients every day − hips, knees, elbows and more.