Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine - Chelsea Campus
8:00 AM - 12:00 PM 8:00 AM - 12:00 PMClosed Today 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today Closed Today
Our Specialty Services
- Pulmonary medicine is concerned with diseases of the lungs and bronchial tubes but can include the evaluation of the upper respiratory tract, heart and vascular system. Pulmonary specialists evaluate and treat diseases such as emphysema, asthma or complicated chest infections. They can also be consulted when there is an x-ray abnormality or to evaluate shortness of breath.
- Sleep medicine is a specialty that involves the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders characterized by severe snoring, insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, abnormal sleep behaviors and restless leg syndrome. There are different diagnostic tests that may be performed to diagnose the exact sleep disorder and provide appropriate treatment.
- Critical care refers to the treatment given to people who are experiencing life-threatening medical problems requiring the expertise of a team of highly trained medical professionals in the intensive care unit.
More Services In This Medical Building
- Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Breast Surgery - Chelsea
- Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, General Surgery - Chelsea
- Trinity Health Michigan Heart - Chelsea
- Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Obstetrics & Gynecology - Chelsea
- Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Orthopaedics - Chelsea
- Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Rheumatology - Chelsea
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
- Urvashi Bhan, MDPulmonologist
- Matthew Clark, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- Christine L. Curran, MDPulmonologist
- Sohaib Gilani, MDPulmonologist
- Colin Holtze, MDPulmonologist
- Arwa A. Hosni, MDPulmonologist
- Kathleen Kerr, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- Parvathy S. Nair, MDPulmonologist
- Rachel Palmer, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- Gregory S. Stone, MDPulmonologist
- Bing Xue, MDPulmonologist
- Ashley Ziettlow, PA-CPhysician Assistant
About The Practice
Trinity Health IHA Medical Group Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine - Chelsea is a group of board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians, with some practitioners receiving "Top Docs" honors by Hour Detroit Magazine. We also have several physician assistants. Our main office is located in Ypsilanti with satellite locations in Canton, Chelsea and Howell.
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location