We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time at IHA Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine at St. Joe's Livingston. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with your provider, and check-out.
IHA Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine at St. Joe's Livingston
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Please call the practice to confirm weekday business hours.
- Our Specialty
- Pulmonary medicine is concerned with diseases of the lungs and bronchial tubes but can include the evaluation of the upper respiratory tract, heart, and vascular system. The pulmonary specialists evaluate and treat diseases such as emphysema, asthma, or complicated chest infections. They also can be consulted when there is an x-ray abnormality or to evaluate shortness of breath.
- Sleep medicine is a specialty that involves the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders characterized by severe snoring, insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, abnormal sleep behaviors and restless leg syndrome. There are different diagnostic tests that may be performed to diagnose the exact sleep disorder and provide appropriate treatment.
- Critical care refers to the treatment given to people who are having life-threatening medical problems requiring the expertise of a team of highly trained medical professionals in the medical intensive care unit.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
- Urvashi Bhan, MDPulmonologist
- Matthew Clark, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- Christine L. Curran, MDPulmonologist
- Thomas R. Gravelyn, MDPulmonologist
- Arwa A. Hosni, MDPulmonologist
- Kamal K. Mubarak, MDPulmonologist
- Parvathy S. Nair, MDPulmonologist
- Rachel Palmer, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- Mohammad Sakbani, MDCritical Care Medicine Doctor
- Gregory S. Stone, MDPulmonologist
- Rajeev Swarup, MDPulmonologist
- Bing Xue, MDPulmonologist
- Ashley Ziettlow, PA-CPhysician Assistant
About The Practice
IHA Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine at St. Joe's Livingston (formerly IHA Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Consultants - Howell) is a group of board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians, with several doctors receiving Top Docs honors by Hour Detroit Magazine. We also have two physician assistants. Our main office is located in Ypsilanti with satellite locations in Canton, Chelsea and Howell.
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location