Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine - Livingston Campus
8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PM 8:00 AM - 4:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 4:00 PM|
Please call the practice to confirm weekday business hours.
Our Specialty Services
- Pulmonary medicine is concerned with diseases of the lungs and bronchial tubes but can include the evaluation of the upper respiratory tract, heart and vascular system. Pulmonary specialists evaluate and treat diseases such as emphysema, asthma or complicated chest infections. They can also be consulted when there is an x-ray abnormality or to evaluate shortness of breath.
- Sleep medicine is a specialty that involves the diagnosis and treatment of sleep disorders characterized by severe snoring, insomnia, excessive daytime sleepiness, abnormal sleep behaviors and restless leg syndrome. There are different diagnostic tests that may be performed to diagnose the exact sleep disorder and provide appropriate treatment.
- Critical care refers to the treatment given to people who are experiencing life-threatening medical problems requiring the expertise of a team of highly trained medical professionals in the intensive care unit.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
- Urvashi Bhan, MDPulmonologist
- Matthew Clark, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- Christine L. Curran, MDPulmonologist
- Thomas R. Gravelyn, MDPulmonologist
- Colin Holtze, MDPulmonologist
- Arwa A. Hosni, MDPulmonologist
- Parvathy S. Nair, MDPulmonologist
- Rachel Palmer, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- Mohammad Sakbani, MDCritical Care Medicine Doctor
- Gregory S. Stone, MDPulmonologist
- Bing Xue, MDPulmonologist
- Ashley Ziettlow, PA-CPhysician Assistant
About The Practice
Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine - Livingston is a group of board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians, with some practitioners receiving "Top Docs" honors by Hour Detroit Magazine. We also have several physician assistants. Our main office is located in Ypsilanti with satellite locations in Canton, Chelsea and Howell.
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location