We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time at IHA Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with your provider, and check-out.
IHA Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- Our Specialty
- Cardiovascular surgery is surgery on the heart or great vessels performed by cardiac surgeons. Most often, it is done to treat complications of heart disease, correct congenital heart disease or treat valvular heart disease. Many times, a diagnosis of heart disease begins with your primary care doctor, who refers you to a cardiologist. If your cardiologist decides that you need surgery, he or she refers you to a cardiovascular surgeon.
- Thoracic surgery is surgery of the lungs, esophagus, thymus and other organs in the chest.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
About The Practice
IHA Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery is located in the Michigan Heart and Vascular Institute in Ypsilanti. Our surgeons are highly trained and board-certified in Thoracic Surgery, with several doctors receiving Top Docs honors by Hour Detroit Magazine.
Information & Forms
- The Patient Guide to Heart, Lung and Esophageal Surgery from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Advance Care Planning Booklet
- Authorization for Sharing Information Form
- Financial Assistance Application Form
- Authorization to Treat Minors Form
- Authorization for Release of Information Form
- New Patient Forms - Adult
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location