Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery - Ann Arbor
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Our Specialty Services
- Cardiovascular surgery includes medical operations and surgical procedures on the heart or great vessels of the heart performed by cardiac surgeons. This type of surgery treats complications of heart disease, repairs congenital heart defects or treats valvular heart disease. The diagnosis of heart disease usually begins with your primary care physician, who will refer you to a cardiologist. If your cardiologist determines that you need surgery, they will recommend a cardiovascular surgeon.
- Thoracic surgery is surgery of the lungs, esophagus, thymus and other organs in the chest.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
About The Practice
Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Cardiovascular & Thoracic Surgery - Ann Arbor is located at the Michigan Heart and Vascular Institute in Ypsilanti. Our surgeons are highly trained and board-certified in thoracic surgery, with several doctors receiving "Top Docs" honors by Hour Detroit Magazine.
Information & Forms
- The Patient Guide to Heart, Lung and Esophageal Surgery from the Society of Thoracic Surgeons
- Advance Care Planning Booklet
- Authorization for Sharing Information Form
- Financial Assistance Application Form
- Authorization to Treat Minors Form
- Authorization for Release of Information Form
- New Patient Form - Adult
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location