Welcoming New Patients
- General Cardiology
5325 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Radmira S. Greenstein, MD
Dr. Greenstein has been practicing in the area for over 10 years. Her clinical interests include arrhythmias and device therapy. In addition to practicing cardiology, Dr. Greenstein volunteers as a Russian Language Translator.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Electrophysiology
- American College of Cardiology
- Medical School Admissions Committee
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.