Orthopaedics - Joint Replacement
Bones connect at joints, like elbows, shoulders and knees, to help us bend and move. Sometimes these joints become damaged from arthritis, injury or other causes. When damage is severe or does not respond to nonsurgical forms of treatment, a joint replacement is needed. Joint replacement is a surgical procedure that removes the damaged part of the joint and replaces it with a prosthetic part. Prosthetic parts may be made of metal, plastic or ceramic and they replicate the natural movement of the joint.
Welcoming New Patients
- Creg Carpenter, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- J. David Denzin, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- G. Victor Gibson, DOOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Victor Hakim, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Michael A. Masini, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Timothy J. McGlaston, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Bryan J. Pack, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Karl F. Schultz, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Robert Williams, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
Watch & learn with IHA Orthopaedics
IHA's trusted Orthopaedic surgeons do a deep dive into topics that affect their patients every day - hips, knees, elbows & more.