- Hip & Knee Arthritis
- Total Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
- Revision Hip and Knee Arthroplasty
1600 S. Canton Center Rd.
, Michigan 48188
5315 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Karl F. Schultz, MD
Karl F. Schultz, MD, is a board-certified orthopaedic surgeon with more than ten years of experience. He specializes in joint replacement surgery of the hip and knee using minimally invasive techniques.
- American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Fellow, American Association of Orthopaedic Surgeons and Board Certified
- American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgery
- Michigan Orthopaedic Society
- Michigan State Medical Society
Watch & learn with IHA Orthopaedics
IHA's trusted Orthopaedic surgeons do a deep dive into topics that affect their patients every day - hips, knees, elbows & more.