- Our Specialty
- Orthopaedic surgery is a branch of surgery focusing on conditions involving the musculoskeletal system. Orthopaedic surgeons use both surgical and nonsurgical means to treat musculoskeletal trauma, sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders. In addition, both the evaluation and the treatment of hand problems have become increasingly complex functions. Evaluation frequently requires an expert second opinion, and treatment might include such highly sophisticated procedures as micro-surgery, joint replacement, and arthroscopic surgery.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
- Morgan Broekhuizen, PA-COrthopaedic Physician Assistant
- Creg Carpenter, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Andrew Moore, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Mark Pinto, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
- Scott Thompson, PA-COrthopaedic Physician Assistant
- Rebecca Turner, PA-COrthopaedic Physician Assistant
- Robert Williams, MDOrthopaedic Surgeon
About The Practice
At IHA Chelsea Orthopaedic Specialists, our Board-Certified Orthopaedic Surgeons are committed to providing high-quality orthopaedic care. We help our patient overcome orthopedic injuries or chronic conditions. Our providers offer combined excellence in all areas of orthopaedics, including general orthopaedics, total joint replacement, hand & wrist conditions, shoulder injuries, and sports medicine. Our goal is to improve our patient's function and quality of life using state-of-the-art technology.
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location