The COVID-19 vaccine is not available at IHA Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine at St. Joe's Ann Arbor. IHA and St. Joe's Medical Group COVID-19 vaccination centers have opened with a limited number of appointments available each week. Due to limited supply, we are unable to vaccinate all eligible patients immediately. We will contact patients individually to schedule their COVID-19 vaccine, beginning with primary care patients over age 65. Please do not call IHA with questions about the COVID-19 vaccine at this time. Thank you for your patience!
IHA Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine at St. Joe's Ann Arbor
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
Our Specialty Services
- Pulmonary medicine is concerned with diseases of the lungs and bronchial tubes but can include the evaluation of the upper respiratory tract, heart, and vascular system. The pulmonary specialists evaluate and treat diseases such as emphysema, asthma, or complicated chest infections. They also can be consulted when there is an x-ray abnormality or to evaluate shortness of breath.
- Critical care refers to the treatment given to people who are having life-threatening medical problems requiring the expertise of a team of highly trained medical professionals in the medical intensive care unit.
More Services In This Medical Building
Providers at the Location
Welcoming New Patients
- Urvashi Bhan, MDPulmonologist
- Matthew Clark, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- Christine L. Curran, MDPulmonologist
- Bruno DiGiovine, MD, MPHPulmonologist
- Thomas R. Gravelyn, MDPulmonologist
- Colin Holtze, MDPulmonologist
- Arwa A. Hosni, MDPulmonologist
- Kathleen Kerr, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- Parvathy S. Nair, MDPulmonologist
- Rachel Palmer, PA-CPhysician Assistant
- William F. Patton, MDPulmonologist
- Cory Ryan, PA-CPulmonary, Critical Care and Sleep Medicine and Hospital Medicine Physician Assistant
- Mohammad Sakbani, MDCritical Care Medicine Doctor
- Gregory S. Stone, MDPulmonologist
- Bing Xue, MDPulmonologist
- Ashley Ziettlow, PA-CPhysician Assistant
About The Practice
IHA Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Medicine at St. Joe's Ann Arbor (formerly IHA Pulmonary, Critical Care & Sleep Consultants - Ann Arbor) is a group of board-certified and fellowship-trained physicians, with several doctors receiving Top Docs honors by Hour Detroit Magazine. We also have two physician assistants. Our main office is located in Ypsilanti with satellite locations in Canton, Chelsea and Howell.
Not What You Were Looking For?Find a Location