We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Eric Wheatley, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
4350 Jackson Rd
, MI 48103
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Eric Wheatley, MD
Eric Wheatley, MD, FAAP, is a board-certified pediatrician. His clinical interests include caring for newborns, children and young athletes. He is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- University of Michigan Medical School 1997
- Michigan State University 2000
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Hospital Medicine
- Michigan State Medical Society
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.