Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
4350 Jackson Rd
, MI 48103
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 7:30 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Eric Wheatley, MD
Eric Wheatley, MD, FAAP, is a board-certified pediatrician. His clinical interests include caring for newborns, children and young athletes. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- University of Michigan Medical School 1997
- Michigan State University 2000
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics Section on Hospital Medicine
- Michigan State Medical Society
- Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.
Reviews for Eric Wheatley, MD
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.