We are experiencing system-wide phone outages, which may prevent patients from having their calls answered in a timely manner. Our vendor has identified the problem and we hope to have it resolved soon. You may contact your provider by sending a message through MyChart if you are having trouble connecting by phone. We apologize, we know this is inconvenient.
Welcoming New Patients
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Rheumatic Diseases
- Management of Lupus, Gout, Scleroderma, Rheumatoid and Psoriatic Arthritis
4350 Jackson Rd.
, MI 48103
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Jasmine Stannard, MD
Jasmine Stannard, MD, is board-certified in adult and pediatric rheumatology, internal medicine and pediatrics. Dr. Stannard has clinical interests in lupus, rheumatoid arthritis, inflammatory myopathies, and pediatric and young adult rheumatology.
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Board of Pediatrics - Pediatric Rheumatology
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
Reviews for Jasmine Stannard, MD
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.