|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Lisa Jeffries, MD, FACOG, is board-certified in obstetrics and gynecology, and joined IHA Ann Arbor OB/GYN in January 2010. Dr. Jeffries earned her medical degree from the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and completed her obstetrics and gynecology residency at Spectrum Health in Grand Rapids.
Dr. Jeffries brings extensive experience as a clinical provider, and faculty member in the St. Joseph Mercy Hospital OB/GYN residency program, to her role at IHA Ann Arbor OB/GYN. She provides care for women throughout their life stages and offers minimally-invasive surgery options including laparoscopy and vaginal surgery. Dr. Jeffries is medical director at IHA Gynecology @ EMU.
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine 1998
- Spectrum Health 2002
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- American College of Obstetrics and Gynecology
- Association of Professors of Gynecology and Obstetrics
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor