Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr
, MI 48114
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Chris Kottke, MD
Chris Kottke, MD, FAAP, is a board-certified pediatrician. He has a special interest in developmental-behavioral pediatrics. Dr. Kottke is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine 1990
- Naval Medical Center - Oakland, California 1991
- Naval Medical Center - Portsmouth, Virginia 1993
- American Board of Pediatrics
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.
Reviews for Chris Kottke, MD
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.