We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Jessica Huhn, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr
, MI 48114
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 8:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Jessica Huhn, MD
Jessica Huhn, MD, FAAP is board-certified in pediatrics. Dr. Huhn's clinical interests include preventive care and working with adolescents. Dr. Huhn is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine 2003
- New York University Langone Medical Center 2006
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.