Shilpa Reddy, MD
Michigan Heart Brighton
8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM 8:00 AM - 5:00 PMClosed Today Closed Today
- General Cardiology
7575 Grand River Ave.
, MI 48114
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Shilpa Reddy, MD
Dr. Reddy is a board-certified cardiologist specializing in noninvasive cardiology. Her clinical interests include coronary artery disease, echocardiography, heart failure, nuclear cardiology, preventive cardiology, valvular heart disease, vascular ultrasound and women and heart disease. In her spare time she enjoys spending time with family and friends. Dr. Reddy's personal interests include traveling, skiing, hiking and cooking.
- American Board of Internal Medicine
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- Certification Board of of Nuclear Cardiology
- American Society of Echocardiography - Adult Comprehensive Echocardiography
- Registered Physician in Vascular Interpretation (RPVI)
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.