|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||7:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
Jody Jones, MD, is a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist. Dr. Jones is the current treasurer for District U of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists (ACOG).
Dr. Jones has a particular interest in menopause management and hormone replacement therapy. She is very involved in improving maternal and newborn health among the women of Michigan. Her ACOG work has helped Michigan section increase its advocacy effectiveness. She also co-chairs the Michigan Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health, a quality collaborative to decrease maternal death throughout the state.
Dr. Jones is on the MonaLisa Touch Team at IHA. She is available for MonaLisa Touch Consultation appointments at IHA Obstetrics & Gynecology Cherry Hill Village. Call the practice at 734.398.7888 to schedule your MonaLisa Touch Consultation with Dr. Jones.
- Indiana University School of Medicine 1990
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor 1994
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- American Board of Obstetrics and Gynecology, Diplomat
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Chair Elect District V
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists, Fellow
- Michigan Alliance for Innovation on Maternal Health, Co-Chair of Operations
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor