We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Kerri Randall, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
49650 Cherry Hill Rd
, MI 48187
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Kerri Randall, MD
Kerri Randall, MD, FAAP is a board-certified pediatrician. She has clinical interests in newborn care, injury and accident prevention, as well as asthma management. Dr. Randall is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics and medical director at IHA Cherry Hill Village Pediatrics.
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine 2005
- Michigan Medicine 2008
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.