We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Lisa Sprague, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
49650 Cherry Hill Rd
, MI 48187
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 6:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:30 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Lisa Sprague, MD
Lisa Sprague, MD, FAAP is a board-certified pediatrician. Dr. Sprague enjoys all aspects of pediatric care. She has developed a special interest in pediatric asthma and childhood obesity. Dr. Sprague is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Michigan Medicine 2001
- University of Michigan Medical School 1998
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.