We are experiencing system-wide phone outages, which may prevent patients from having their calls answered in a timely manner. Our vendor has identified the problem and we hope to have it resolved soon. You may contact your provider by sending a message through MyChart if you are having trouble connecting by phone. We apologize, we know this is inconvenient.
- Diagnosis & Treatment of Rheumatic Diseases
- Management of Lupus, Gout, Scleroderma, Rheumatoid and Psoriatic Arthritis
4350 Jackson Rd
, Michigan 48103
2305 Genoa Business Park Dr
, Michigan 48114
14650 E. Old US 12
, MI 48118
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Fazleomar Mahmood, MD
Fazleomar Mahmood, MD, FACP, FACR, is a fellowship-trained rheumatologist. He is board-certified in internal medicine and rheumatology. His clinical interests include gout, seronegative spondyloarthropathy and scleroderma.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Rheumatology
- Fellow of the American College of Rheumatology
- Fellow of the American College of Physicians
- Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital
Reviews for Fazleomar Mahmood, MD
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.