We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with John Gardner, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
1513 S Main St
, MI 48118
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About John Gardner, MD
John Gardner, MD, FAAP is a board-certified pediatrician. Dr. Gardner is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Along with general pediatric care, Dr. Gardner has a special interest in acute/ill child care, ADD/ADHD, asthma and injury prevention. He is medical director at IHA Chelsea Pediatrics.
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine 1997
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital 2001
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.