Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
14288 E. Old US 12
, MI 48118
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About John Gardner, MD
John Gardner, MD, FAAP, is a board-certified pediatrician. He is a fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Along with general pediatric care, Dr. Gardner has a special interest in acute/ill child care, ADD/ADHD, asthma and injury prevention.
- University of Chicago Pritzker School of Medicine 1997
- Cincinnati Children's Hospital 2001
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Advanced Life Support
- American Medical Association
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.
Reviews for John Gardner, MD
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.