We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Michelle Kasprick, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
1513 S Main St
, MI 48118
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 11:30 AM|
About Michelle Kasprick, MD
Michelle Kasprick, MD, is a board-eligible pediatrician. Dr. Kasprick earned her medical degree from the Wayne State University School of Medicine and completed her pediatric residency at Spectrum Health Helen DeVos Children’s Hospital in Grand Rapids. Dr. Kasprick has clinical interests in newborn care, adolescent medicine, ADHD, mental health, eczema, nutrition and healthy lifestyle habits. She is a member of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Wayne State University School of Medicine 2015
- Spectrum Health - Helen DeVos Children's Hospital 2018
- Eligible, American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Critical Care Medicine
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.