Patrick Gordon, MD
Trinity Health IHA Medical Group, Pediatrics - Schoolcraft Campus (formerly IHA Livonia Pediatrics)
Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
19000 St. Joe's Parkway
, MI 48152
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Patrick Gordon, MD
Patrick Gordon, MD, FAAP is a board-certified pediatrician. Dr. Gordon's clinical interests include newborn care, preventive care, safety and vaccinations. Dr. Gordon is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics.
- Medical College of Georgia 2004
- Michigan Medicine 2007
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Neonatal Resuscitation Program
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics
- Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.
Reviews for Patrick Gordon, MD
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.