Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn care
- Injury prevention
- Adolescent care
- Developmental disabilities
19000 St. Joe's Parkway
, MI 48152
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Rachel Nash, MD, MPH
Rachel Nash, MD, MPH, FAAP, is a board-certified pediatrician. Dr. Nash's clinical interests include newborn care, breastfeeding, adolescent care, and developmental disabilities.
- Oakland University William Beaumont School of Medicine 2018
- Nationwide Children's Hospital/The Ohio State University Advanced 2021
- American Board of Pediatrics, Board-Eligible
- American Academy of Pediatrics, Fellow
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor Hospital
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.