Welcoming New Patients
- General Cardiology
7575 Grand River Ave
, Michigan 48114
14555 Levan Rd
, MI 48154
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Tanmay Swadia, MD
Tanmay Swadia, MD, is a board-certified cardiologist. He has clinical interests in interventional cardiology and echocardiography. His personal interests include reading, photography, music, and spending time with family and friends.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- National Board of Echocardiography
- American College of Physicians
- American College of Cardiology
- American Heart Association
- Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital
- Trinity Health Livingston Hospital
- Trinity Health Livonia Hospital
- Chelsea Hospital
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.
Reviews for Tanmay Swadia, MD
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.