Welcoming New Patients
- Osteopathic Manipulative Medicine
- Preventative and lifestyle medicine
- Musculoskeletal and myofascial conditions
- Mental Health
870 E. Arkona Rd.
, MI 48160
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Jake Johengen, DO
Jake Johengen, DO, is a board-certified family medicine physician. He has clinical interests in acute and chronic health conditions, Osteopathic Manipulative Treatment, preventive medicine, hypertension, asthma and COPD.
- Michigan State University College of Osteopathic Medicine 2020
- Beaumont Hospital, Farmington Hills 2023
- American Osteopathic Board of Family Physicians
- Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital
Health & wellness tips for the whole family.
Check in regularly with the IHA Primary Care team, covering important health & wellness topics affecting patients of all ages.
Reviews for Jake Johengen, DO
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.