We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Melissa Ayoub Heinen, DO, MPH, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Newborn Care
- Annual Sports Physical Exam
- Sick Visits
990 W Ann Arbor Trail
, MI 48170
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Tue||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Wed||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Thu||7:30 AM - 5:30 PM|
|Fri||7:30 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Sat||8:00 AM - 12:00 PM|
About Melissa Ayoub Heinen, DO, MPH
Melissa Ayoub Heinen, DO, MPH, FAAP is a board-certified pediatrician. Dr. Heinen has clinical interest in preventive care, public health, vaccines, special needs children, Autism, and ADHD. She earned her Master's in Public Health from Tulane University School of Public Health and Tropical Medicine and is a Fellow of the American Academy of Pediatrics. Dr. Heinen is the Pediatric Division Head at IHA.
- Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine 2004
- Wayne State University Detroit Medical Center 2007
- American Board of Pediatrics
- Pediatric Advanced Life Support
- Neonatal Resuscitation
- American Academy of Pediatrics
- American College of Osteopathic Pediatricians
- Michigan Pediatric Society
- American Medical Association
- American Osteopathic Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Kids are hard. IHA Pediatrics has got you covered.
Check in regularly with the IHA Pediatrics team, covering important timely topics affecting your child's health and well being on our blog.