Welcoming New Patients
- Substance use disorders and withdrawal including opioids, alcohol, benzodiazepine, stimulants, nicotine and tobacco.
- Support for behavioral addictions.
14555 Levan Rd
, Michigan 48154
5333 McAuley Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Aaron Rivkin, MD
Aaron Rivkin, MD, is board-certified in family medicine and board-eligible in addiction medicine. Dr. Rivkin has clinical interests in treating behavioral addictions, a variety of substance use disorders and withdrawal.
- Wayne State University, School of Medicine 2018
- Beaumont Hospital, Wayne 2021
- Addiction Medicine, St. Joe's Ann Arbor & St. Mary Mercy Livonia 2022
- American Board of Family Medicine
- American Board of Addiction Medicine
- American Society of Addiction Medicine
Reviews for Aaron Rivkin, MD
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.