We are experiencing system-wide phone outages, which may prevent patients from having their calls answered in a timely manner. Our vendor has identified the problem and we hope to have it resolved soon. You may contact your provider by sending a message through MyChart if you are having trouble connecting by phone. We apologize, we know this is inconvenient.
Welcoming New Patients
- Integrative and holistic medicine in the care of oncology patients
- Treatment of acute medical issues that occur during cancer therapies
- Procedure based medicine
- Immune-related adverse events from immunotherapy
5303 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Amy M. D'Aprile, MS, PA-C
Amy M. D'Aprile, MS, PA-C, is a certified physician assistant with 25+ years of experience. Amy has clinical interests in integrative and holistic medicine in the care of oncology patients.
- National Commission on Certification of Physician Assistants
- Michigan Society of Hematology and Oncology
- Advanced Practitioner Society for Hematology and Oncology
Reviews for Amy M. D'Aprile, MS, PA-C
Patients ratings and comments are gathered from our Qualtrics Patient Experience Survey and displayed in their entirety. Learn more about our survey process.