We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Benjamin D. McCallister Jr., MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- General Cardiology
5325 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Benjamin D. McCallister Jr., MD
Dr. McCallister has been practicing in the area for nearly 25 years. His clinical interests include cardiac imaging, coronary artery disease and valve disease. Dr. McCallister aslo has additional training in adult comprehensive echocardiography, cardiovascular computed tomography and nuclear cardiology. He is a Clinical Instructor at the University of Michigan, as well as an active member on numerous accreditation committees.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- National Board of Echocardiography
- Certification Board of Nuclear Cardiology
- Certification Board of Cardiovascular Computed Tomography
- Fellow, American Society of Echocardiography
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- Fellow, American Society of Nuclear Cardiology
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.