Caitlin Parker, MD, is a board-eligible obstetrician gynecologist. Dr. Parker earned her medical degree from the Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and completed her OB/GYN residency at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. Dr. Parker has clinical interests in vaginal surgery and adolescent gynecology, specifically the counseling and management of menstrual irregularities. She is a member of the American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists.
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine 2014
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor 2018
- Eligible, American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor