Caitlin Parker, MD, is a board-certified obstetrician-gynecologist. She earned her medical degree from Michigan State University College of Human Medicine and completed her OB/GYN residency at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. Dr. Parker has clinical interests in adolescent gynecology, specifically the counseling and management of menstrual irregularities and contraception. She has surgical interests in both minimally invasive laparoscopic and vaginal surgery.
- Michigan State University College of Human Medicine 2014
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor 2018
- American Board of Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- American College of Obstetricians and Gynecologists
- Trinity Health Ann Arbor Hospital