We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with Cyril Ruwende, MD, PhD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- General Cardiology
5325 Elliott Dr
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About Cyril Ruwende, MD, PhD
Cyril Ruwende, MD, PhD is board-certified in cardiovascular disease and interventional cardiology. Dr. Ruwende has been practicing cardiology for over 10 years and is the Medical Director of the Cardiac Catheterization Lab at St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor. His clinical interests include coronary, carotid and peripheral interventions as well as structural heart disease. Dr. Ruwende also speaks Shona.
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Cardiovascular Disease
- American Board of Internal Medicine - Interventional Cardiology
- Fellow, American College of Cardiology
- American College of Physicians
- American Heart Association
- American Medical Association
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
It's your biggest fear - a heart attack.
Tanmay Swadia, MD explains the most common symptoms of a heart attack, and how men and women experience symptoms differently.