We’re improving your patient experience! As we implement your new patient portal MyChart, we thank you for your patience during your time in our practice. If possible, please allow extra time for check-in, consulting with David G. Heidt, MD, and check-out.
Welcoming New Patients
- Trauma Surgery
- Surgical Implantation
5325 Elliott Dr.
, MI 48197
|Day of the Week||Hours|
|Mon||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Tue||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Wed||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Thu||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
|Fri||8:00 AM - 5:00 PM|
About David G. Heidt, MD
David G. Heidt, MD, FACS, is a board-certified general and critical care surgeon. Dr. Heidt's clinical interests include trauma, sepsis, surgical implantation and transplantation. He is a fellow of the American College of Surgeons and the Acute Care Test Materials Development Committee of the National Board of Medical Examiners for the United States Medical Licensing Examination (USMLE). Dr. Heidt is medical director at IHA General Surgery Ann Arbor and St. Joseph Academic Surgery Center.
- Mount Sinai School of Medicine 2001
- Michigan Medicine 2008
- Michigan Medicine 2010
- American Board of Surgery
- Surgical Critical Care, American Board of Surgery
- Advanced Trauma Life Support
- Advanced Cardiac Life Support
- Basic Life Support
- American Society of Transplant Surgeons
- Association for Surgical Education
- American College of Surgeons
- American College of Surgeons Committee on Trauma
- National Board of Medical Examiners
- St. Joseph Mercy Ann Arbor
Watch & learn with IHA Surgery
IHA's trusted surgeons do a deep dive into topics that affect their patients every day, answering your questions about multidisciplinary surgical procedures.